Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 16:09:13 UTC

Finalizing the Sling API and migrating microsling

Hi all,

I think we are now at a point, where the Sling API is actually, where we
wanted to go. I am currently migrating microsling to implement the Sling
API as sort of a small scale proof of concept.

After that I would like to (finally) call the vote on the Sling API and
after that start converting the real Sling to the new Sling API and thus
drop the old Component API and ultimately remove the component-api
project.

I you feel like there is still something missing in the API which would
prevent us from moving forward, please feel free to speak up. Thanks.

Regards
Felix

PS: I did not forget about the ongoing discussion regarding the
ScriptResolver. But I consider this an implementation question not
blocking the Sling API question.