Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2003/08/30 11:30:21 UTC

Re: Miscellaneous and "EditorSaveAction should be declared abstract"

Leonard Sitongia wrote:

<snip />

> Is your work on
>WebDAV going in toward the official integration of Slide for Release 1.2?
>(I hope! :-)

I hope so too, but I first have to finish the basic WebDAV
implementation. PROPFIND and GET is working fine,
but I have some troubles with PUT (I am testing with Konqueror and
Goliath). Also access controlling needs to be implemented.

Maybe one could use the SlideSource, which has already been integrated
into Cocoon by Stefan Michels AFAIK.

Thanks

Michael