Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/03/25 12:52:45 UTC

[tentacles] Upgrade to Latest Apache Parent...?

Rat and Whisker inherit from the latest Apache parent pom (13).
Tentacles still inherits from 11. I'm wondering about upgrading
Tentacles from 11 to 13.

Objections? Opinions? Suggestions?

Robert

Re: [tentacles] Upgrade to Latest Apache Parent...?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25 March 2013 11:52, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Rat and Whisker inherit from the latest Apache parent pom (13). Tentacles
> still inherits from 11. I'm wondering about upgrading Tentacles from 11 to
> 13.
>
> Objections? Opinions? Suggestions?

Unles there were issues with Rat/Whisker, why not?