Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/30 10:15:23 UTC

Delivery procedure and cache folder

Hi all,
I need your help to solve a little problem.

Usually wen I prepare a delivery of my system I use following steps:
- I extract the karaf released package
- run it on my PC
- install my feature
- shutdown karaf
- remove instance folder
- zip karaf installation folder
- copy zip file on the final server (off line)
- extract it
- run karaf

Using this procedure I have some error on the console and in log file about
felix.fileinstall service that try to access to some folder relative to my
machine. I'm also not able to open activemq web console.
I see that in the path

${KARAF_HOME}\data\cache\bundle5\data

there are some file (web.config,
42856ab7-d636-4ed0-a393-6d3aa1c342a4.config, etc.) in which are stored path
relative to my machine.
I try to remove them and I see that fileinstall config file is re-created,
but web.config NOT.

How can I solve this problem?

regards
Giuseppe