Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be> on 2006/06/28 17:16:27 UTC

Re: Problem with myfaces

Hi,

First of all: those screenshots look great! Any chance you want to
donate the code back to myfaces? The multiple resource thing would be a
very nice addition to the schedule component.

I will look into the problem this weekend. Have you tried with the
tooltip="false" setting? I have noticed that the domTT library causes
some problems...

Kind regards,

Jurgen

RE: Problem with myfaces

Posted by Guy BELHOMME <gu...@deliasystems.com>.
First of all: those screenshots look great! Any chance you want to
donate the code back to myfaces? The multiple resource thing would be a
very nice addition to the schedule component.

[Guy]
At the moment only ScheduleDetailedDayRenderer is done. I add these notions:
multiple resources, selectable entries, layers, travel times
I expect to donate the code back to myfaces in the future.

I will look into the problem this weekend. Have you tried with the
tooltip="false" setting? I have noticed that the domTT library causes
some problems...
[Guy]
I tried with tooltip="false" setting and I got the same bug.