Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/28 13:52:12 UTC

Where can I find DroolsEndpoint?

I build the loan-broker-bpel example and got the error that can't find the
symbol DroolsEndpoint. Where can I find its related jar file? Why can't the
example be compiled? I downloaded it from ServiceMix website without any
modification. I use ServiceMix-3.2.1.

Re: Where can I find DroolsEndpoint?

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I was testing with other jars.

Meant to say these ones.

I had done a checkout of the 3.2.2 branch and built the src and a
distribution

- When I ran ant setup in the demo it downloaded and copied the lingo jar
for me.

- I built the servicemix-drools one by building the drools service engine.
(deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-drools)

- I also built servicemix/servicemix-common
(servicemix-common-3.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar)

- http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/annotation/jsr250-api/1.0/

so if you have a done a checkout of the src and built it - you should have
these jars.

Edell.

org\apache\servicemix\servicemix-drools\3.2.2-SNAPSHOT\servicemix-drools-3.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi,