Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by "Zerbst, Carsten" <Ca...@PROSTEP.com> on 2011/01/24 11:30:34 UTC

log4cxx and Visual Studio 10

Hello,

I read several instructions how to compile log4cxx with VS10 but still.
Has someone else succeeded and could provide a working instruction or a working project ?

Thanks, Carsten
PROSTEP ITS GmbH, Dolivostr.11, D-64293 Darmstadt
HR: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 8805
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Markus Sachers, Reinhard Betz

Re: log4cxx and Visual Studio 10

Posted by Noam Rathaus <no...@beyondsecurity.com>.
Hi Carsten,

I am able to run, compile and use log4cxx under VS10, the main problem I
had was code modifications that were required not any other "project
settings".

I had these issues (explained there):
http://old.nabble.com/Unable-to-build-with-VS2010-td28519743.html

And solved it using the explanation found there