Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/14 14:49:50 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Change Apache ActiveMQ blog theme

Hi guys,

I would like to change the theme of Apache ActiveMQ blog[1]. The current
theme is `ASF Projects Theme` while I would like to use the `Gaurav` theme
because it is a responsive Bootstrap-based theme using modern HTML5 and
CSS3.

ASF Projects Theme
[image: image.png]

Gaurav
[image: image.png]

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/activemq/

Thoughts ?

Regards,
Domenico

Re: [PROPOSAL] Change Apache ActiveMQ blog theme

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! All those spam comments bugged me when I saw the last week.
Thank you, Domenico.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print
http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: [PROPOSAL] Change Apache ActiveMQ blog theme

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 to disable comment.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [PROPOSAL] Change Apache ActiveMQ blog theme

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

+1

Regards