Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org> on 2020/11/06 10:05:53 UTC

Cut the 1.5.0 release branch

Hi everyone (especially committers),

It's a status update of the 1.5.0 release.
We have only four or five issues that should be resolved before 1.5.0
at this time [1]
(let me know if there are other issues that should be included), while we have
several PRs waiting to be merged, e.g., upgrading Hadoop to 3.x and
Flink to 1.11,
so I've just cut the 1.5.0 release branch (I followed the steps
described in section two
of the "How to release" document [2], but let me know if there's any mistakes).
So, if some PR targets the 1.5.0 release, please merge it into
branch-1.5 in addition to master in future.

By the way, I tried to update [2] on the Confluence wiki, but it seems
I don't have edit permission.
Masatake also asks that before [3], but I think he still doesn't have
it. Would someone give it to us?

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Bigtop%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.5.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved
[2]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+release
[3]: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7c98d7c95265827ae2f38d6a6e62b5e4ab7e8d4a325ac44711d89fb2%40%3Cdev.bigtop.apache.org%3E

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>

Re: Cut the 1.5.0 release branch

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Oh yes. You're right for the versioning. Thanks for pointing that out.
For the How To Release doc, ping me once you have it updated!

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org> 於 2020年11月9日 週一 下午11:35寫道:

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.