Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "TAKAHASHI Hideo(BSD-M3G)" <hi...@bisd.hitachi.co.jp> on 2001/04/20 07:58:52 UTC

jakarta/tomcat FAQ links are broken

Hello.

Just in case this is not known.

(1) The link from the tomcat 3.2.1 documentation to the jakarta FAQ top
page is broken.

A link from tomcat-apache-howto.html to 'Tomcat FAQ' fails.
The link points to

  http://jakarta.apache.org/faq/faqindex.html

but my browser ends up with a 'Not Found' page, pointing at

  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/faq.html

The actual page now seems to be located at

  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/faqs.html

(2) The Jakarta FAQ is inaccesible

>From the jakarta FAQ top page
  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/faqs.html
I fail to follow the link to the 'Official Jakarta Faq-o-matic' page.
The link points to

  http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/\
DisplayTopics/action/SetAll/project_id/2/faq_id/12

but my browser ends with a 'Not found(404)' page.

Thanks.

--
Hideo Takahashi
Business Solutions Division, Hitachi Ltd.