Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/29 10:07:12 UTC

Name of companies working on ofbiz

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me the name of companies which are working on Ofbiz in
India. Any reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nikhil Agrawal

Re: Name of companies working on ofbiz

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikhil,

We work on OFBiz and provide customization and development services. You
can contact me in private for more information.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone tell me the name of companies which are working on Ofbiz in
> India. Any reply will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nikhil Agrawal

Hotwaxmedia in Indore
only one in india which is in indore

Re: Name of companies working on ofbiz

Posted by Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply Pratik,

Yes i have heard about hotwaxmedia, that being a big provider.But i wanted
to know about other companies.As you told most companies have started
adopting this tech, can you please mention a few of them.

Thanks,

Nikhil Agrawal

Posted by pratik <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Nikhil,

Posted by Nikhil agrawal <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pranay,

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Nikita Shinde <ni...@amicontech.com>.
Hello Nikhil,

	We have 5+ years experience with OFBiz and have implemented and
maintained multiple high-end OFBiz projects. In addition we also provide
OFBiz mentoring and training services. We are India's No.1 OFBiz Services
Provider and are located in Mumbai.

	You can contact me offline for more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikita Shinde
Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.