Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by ma...@dlr.de on 2011/07/04 18:49:32 UTC

AW: Catacomb webdav module as part of httpd

Hi Nick, All

What could be the next step in contributing mod_dav_repos to the httpd project?

There are two possibilities in my mind:
- writing some kind of proposal for joining apache with the catacomb project
- put the mod_dav_repos code in a secure area of the httpd project. I mean some kind of incubation area where the code resists until it fits all rules of the asf

If there some kind of standard-process when adding a new module to the httpd project?  How could we start?

Markus