Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/16 10:10:05 UTC

MRM-594/595/596

Just FYI, I deployed a customized archiva instance to replace my corporate
repository. It uses archiva SVN + the patches I provided for MRM-594 595
&596.

All works fine for both m1 and m2 builds on our projects.

On MRM-594 : where could we store custom "legacy path --> artifact"
convertions ? Some new elements in archivaConfiguration ? Use new tables in
archiva DB ?

Nico.

Re: MRM-594/595/596

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
That's also my first choice, as I never used Jpox so it would be simplier
for me ;-).

Re: MRM-594/595/596

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

--