Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emir Rodriguez <em...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2005/09/27 00:34:42 UTC

[mina] Problems with the SSLFilter

Hello,
I'm new using the SSL with Mina, I'm trying to make a
simple program that can connect to the Echo server
that comes with the project, but it never can write
the message over the network.
- I enable the flag in the Main class of the Echo
Server example.
- I'm using the 0.9 SNAPSHOT version of MINA.
- And this is the simple code that i'm using to
connect to the server.

public static void main(String[] args) throws
Exception {
   // Create TCP/IP connector.
   SocketConnector connector = new SocketConnector();
   try {

connector.getFilterChain().addLast("sslFilterClient",
					new
SSLFilter(BogusSSLContextFactory.getInstance(false)));

   ConnectFuture future = connector.connect(new
InetSocketAddress("10.0.50.199", 8080), new
NetCatProtocolHandler());

   future.join();
   if (!future.isConnected())
      System.out.println("No se conecto");
	} catch (IOException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}

I dont know what happend ? i'm making some wrong. !!!

Re: [mina] Problems with the SSLFilter

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
No problem. Please ask questions whenever you're stuck with MINA!

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina] Problems with the SSLFilter

Posted by Emir Rodriguez <em...@yahoo.com.mx>.