Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> on 2008/07/04 11:37:20 UTC

Re: website that discuss about SA rules effect on emails

On 04.07.08 17:25, NGSS wrote:
> I just found out one of those sites, seemed to be extremely useful. It gives
> real life examples and elaborates how rules have affected the eventual SA
> scores.

is this spam? The formulation above indicates that.

> http://markmail.org/

"MarkMail is a free service for searching mailing list archives"

how can that "give real life examples and elaborates how rules affect"
anything?

> If there any other websites similar or even better than this?

well, google it better than this. marc and google are similar...

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.