Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2020/10/18 16:52:04 UTC

incoming packet message processed, error 401: Unauthorized

as the above message is so much frequent in turn log, could the bellow
be the remedy:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/-/issues/1226

Re: incoming packet message processed, error 401: Unauthorized

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
I had the same case, however, after some tweeks and mainly replacing
realm with the static IP and removing user:password parameter, I can
hardly see 401 in turn log and the request gets authenticated directly,
but I can still find just few in hundreds of lines of turn log.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: incoming packet message processed, error 401: Unauthorized

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Which logs?

we especially mean CoTurn Server log.

It looks like this:
1528379: session 000000000000001335: realm <mydomain.xyz> user <>: incoming

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: incoming packet message processed, error 401: Unauthorized

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Thank you, I was looking into

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: incoming packet message processed, error 401: Unauthorized

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.