Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/22 03:27:38 UTC

Cordova 2.9.0 Final

I say we begin the tagging process for 2.9.0 final on Monday. That gives us
a couple of days to get everything tested, tagged and released before the
end of the month. We can also merge in 3.0.0 branches after the 2.9
release.

Re: Cordova 2.9.0 Final

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Also - if coho is not working for you or that you feel like it's slowing
you down, feel free to just run the same old git commands directly.

Re: Cordova 2.9.0 Final

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS, OS X tagged

Re: Cordova 2.9.0 Final

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
If someone wants to re-tag Android to get rid of the merge commit, fine. I
don't care. Seriously, committing to this project is really becoming a pain
in the ass with all the git acrobatics that keep getting introduced.

Re: Cordova 2.9.0 Final

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Re: Cordova 2.9.0 Final

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.