Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by RudyWI <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2010/08/23 14:32:24 UTC

How to "link" SM Web Console with SM ESB ?

Hi,

I have installed ServiceMix 3.3.1 with all its components (included in
"hotdeploy" folder).
I have also deployed ServiceMix Web Console into a Tomcat 5.5.27.

But when I go to the "Components" page of the ServiceMix Web Console, there
is no components.
So, I think it means the Web Console is not "linked" to my ServiceMix ESB
previously installed. That's right ?

How to install Web Console to manage my ServiceMix ESB ?

Thx.

Re: How to "link" SM Web Console with SM ESB ?

Posted by RudyWI <ru...@hotmail.com>.
Ok, tried with JConsole and it works very well.
Thanks.

I have also linked a ServiceMix Web Console with my ServiceMix ESB using
this topic :
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/servicemix-console-td415277.html#a415277
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/servicemix-console-td415277.html#a415277

But, in order to test my service with my client application, how to retrieve
external URL for SA deployed as an external service ?

Re: How to "link" SM Web Console with SM ESB ?

Posted by Agustín Gañán <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've never used the ServiceMix Web Console, but if you want to see de
component, SU, SA, ... you can use the JMX connection with JConsole
[1]

agus

[1] http://servicemix.apache.org/jmx-console.html