Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/15 12:59:27 UTC

What's the relationship between the jks?

What's the relationship between the jks?

For example, If you regenerate a jks as tomcat-rp.jks. Do I need to do any
changes of the configuration file?

Regards,
Hua JIe

Re: What's the relationship between the jks?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
The commands I used for each key are in the fourth column here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/fediz/trunk/examples/samplekeys/HowToGenerateKeysREADME.html?view=co.
You may use them directly except change the passwords within them.

Enjoy that file--I didn't have it in Fediz 1.0 and it took me a lot of
trial and error to figure out all the key requirements necessary.  Now
you know why I want Fediz 1.0.1 to be released so much... :)

The various .xml and .properties configuration files within the
application's "src/main/resources" folders and the Tomcat
conf/server.xml files will need changing just to accommodate the new
passwords of the keystores (and sometimes, the passwords of the internal
keys--I usually used a default of ?kpass for the *K*ey password within
the keystore and ?spass for the password of the key*S*tore itself, with
? indicating what component the keystore is for.)

Glen