Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2018/03/11 16:52:11 UTC

Accumulo stickers or t-shirts?

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had ever designed and printed either stickers or
t-shirts (or other cool stuff) for Apache Accumulo. I am likely to head to
a conference soon and would like to have some things for trading and/or
giveaways for the project. If there were some things that are already
designed that are already "blessed" by the project, that would be awesome.
If there aren't, do you all have a process for someone vetting a proposed
design?

Tony

Re: Accumulo stickers or t-shirts?

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
The relevant trademarks page can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/merchandise
To request permission to use a particular, instructions are provided here:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/merchandise#permission

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
I used a local -shirt shop a few years ago to make my unique shirt.
Basically used the Accumulo logo on the front. Then put some bullet points
on the back. I wore it to a few Accumulo conferences.