Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca> on 2018/04/12 19:23:35 UTC

Live Stream Code Reviews :)

Hi Y'all,

If your interested in learning more about how the development process in
Apache Spark works I've been doing a weekly live streamed code review most
Fridays at 11am. This weeks will be on twitch/youtube (
https://www.twitch.tv/holdenkarau /
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGVSa9KnD80 ). If you have a PR into Spark
(or a related project) you'd like me to review live let me know and I'll
add it to my queue.

Cheers,

Holden :)

Re: Live Stream Code Reviews :)

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.
Ah yes really good point 11am pacific :)

Re: Live Stream Code Reviews :)

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.

Re: Live Stream Code Reviews :)

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
PST  I believe....like last time

Re: Live Stream Code Reviews :)

Posted by Matteo Olivi <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Live Stream Code Reviews :)

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.
Thank you :)

Just a reminder this is going to start in under 20 minutes. If anyone has a
PR they'd live reviewed please respond and I'll add it to the list
(otherwise I'll go stick to the normal list of folks who have opted in to
live reviews).

Re: Live Stream Code Reviews :)

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.
Thank you :)