Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Faucher, Christian" <Ch...@axa-canada.com> on 2005/02/02 19:09:56 UTC

RE : Install/Setup/Test of Axis fails

The warning comes from log4j not being initialised.  Although it does
not preven your client app to work, it is noisy.

Put the log4j.xml in attachment in "/WEB-INF/classes".  Axis will pick
it up there (as "/log4j.xml" resource).  You can put it somewhere else,
but you will have to configure log4j yourself instead.  You will want ot
configure the log4j.xml for your needs.

Hope it helps.

Christian Faucher