Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by rb...@locus.apache.org on 2000/12/05 06:21:10 UTC

cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include ap_base64.h ap_buckets.h ap_hooks.h ap_ring.h ap_sha1.h

rbb         00/12/04 21:21:10

  Removed:     include  ap_base64.h ap_buckets.h ap_hooks.h ap_ring.h
                        ap_sha1.h
  Log:
  Remove some header files that have now moved to apr-util

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include ap_base64.h ap_buckets.h ap_hooks.h ap_ring.h ap_sha1.h

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> >   Removed:     include  ap_base64.h ap_buckets.h ap_hooks.h ap_ring.h
> >                         ap_sha1.h
> >   Log:
> >   Remove some header files that have now moved to apr-util
>
> How about if we just remove the ,v files from the CVS repository? There
> isn't much of a need at this point to keep them in the Attic.

That will screw up anybody who checked out the tree today.  If you want to
do this, go ahead, but please wait until tomorrow night.  That way,
anybody who did check out the tree today will have time to update their
tree and have these files removed cleanly.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include ap_base64.h ap_buckets.h ap_hooks.h ap_ring.h ap_sha1.h

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 05:21:10AM -0000, rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:
> rbb         00/12/04 21:21:10
>
>   Removed:     include  ap_base64.h ap_buckets.h ap_hooks.h ap_ring.h
>                         ap_sha1.h
>   Log:
>   Remove some header files that have now moved to apr-util

How about if we just remove the ,v files from the CVS repository? There
isn't much of a need at this point to keep them in the Attic.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/