Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by tobias rademacher <to...@innowake.de> on 2004/08/13 13:05:03 UTC

[fulcurm] cvs head build broken

Hi Folks,

I would like to inform you that several subcomponents of fulcrum security are currenlty not buildable as the POMs (project.xml) still contain a reference to the spi jar which seems not to exits any longer. Removing the odd depencency let you continue painlessly, would be cool if someone could remove the spi depenendies.

Another sugestion:

the following dependeny does not exits on ibiblio - the main respository the majority of maven users work with:

<dependency>
      <groupId>hibernate</groupId>
      <artifactId>hibernate-cglib</artifactId>
      <version>2.1.1</version>
      <url>http://www.hibernate.org</url>
</dependency>

Replace it with

<dependency>
      <groupId>cglib</groupId>
      <artifactId>cglib</artifactId>
      <version>2.1.1</version>
      <url>http://cglib.sf.net</url>
</dependency>
<dependency>
      <groupId>asm</groupId>
      <artifactId>asm</artifactId>
      <version>1.4.1</version>
      <url>http://www.objectweb.org/asm</url>
</dependency>

should work with the default repository. :-)

Thx
Toby

RE: [fulcurm] cvs head build broken

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
thanks..  and sorted out now.   gie it a try if you could..