Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert L Sowders <rs...@usgs.gov> on 2002/08/13 11:20:31 UTC

TC 4.1.9 on Win2k

Has anyone been successful with TC 4.1.9 and Apache2 on Win2k?  I had
minimal success with it, I'm wondering if it's just me.  I had TC 4.1.8
and Apache2 running fine.  Just can't quite get 4.1.9 to run for very
long.

Is there a reason there's is no workers2.properties file and the
jk2.properties file is commented out in the TC 4.1.9 w32 install binary?

Does this mean that it's not functioning in-process yet?  There's nothing
in the Readme's about it, and I didn't get a hit with a search in the mail
list.

Anyone have any idea what's up with it?

Thanks

rls