Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Ben Horowitz <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/19 01:15:28 UTC

Issue for separating ZooKeeper from ZAB

Hi,

Could someone possibly remind me of the issue number for separating
ZooKeeper from ZAB?

I find the project writeup at the following URL, but can't locate the Jira
issue.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZabProtocol

Many thanks,
Ben

Re: Issue for separating ZooKeeper from ZAB

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hah, was about to reply, you beat me to it. fwiw I'd still love to see
this happen.

Patrick

Posted by Ben Horowitz <bh...@gmail.com>.
Found it - ZOOKEEPER-30.