Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 19:24:34 UTC

How to calculate the total test running time

Hi,

I am not sure if I can calculate the total test running time by
Average*Loop_Count. The Average is from the Aggregate Report, and the
Loop_Count is the number of loops of the threads. There are no timers.

I know that I can get the precise time duration by write the data into a
file including all the time stamps, but the writing will make my test
running slower. So I just use one aggregate report listener.

Cheers,

Dong

RE: How to calculate the total test running time

Posted by sjunejo <sj...@temenos.com>.
OK...Why cant i just calculate the time from jmeter.log file then if i really
have to calculate.

End - start time of the test and you get proper result.

I am trying your method ...lets c what i m going to have

Thanks

Posted by Suvendu_Mohapatra <Su...@satyam.com>.
Hi,

Posted by sjunejo <sj...@temenos.com>.

Posted by Suvendu_Mohapatra <Su...@satyam.com>.
HI,

Dong Liu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if I can calculate the total test running time by
> Average*Loop_Count. The Average is from the Aggregate Report, and the
> Loop_Count is the number of loops of the threads. There are no timers.
>
> I know that I can get the precise time duration by write the data into a
> file including all the time stamps, but the writing will make my test
> running slower. So I just use one aggregate report listener.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dong

DISCLAIMER:

Re: How to calculate the total test running time

Posted by sjunejo <sj...@temenos.com>.