Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/08/21 19:16:06 UTC

Re: Can we retrive OpenStack Swift Object using ObjectID?

Moving to user@Š.

Hi Sandeep,

I am not clear on what you mean by ³ObjectID² here. All Swift objects are
accessed via their name, as per the OpenStack docs [1]. The
openstack-swift API provides a get method [2] to access the object.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

/jd

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-object-storage/1.0/content/GET_getO
bject__v1__account___container___object__storage_object_services.html

[2]
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/blob/master/openstack-swi
ft/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/swift/v1/features/ObjectApi.java#L17
5