Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/01/11 15:30:36 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmldb/api/base/XMLDBException

Hi all,
I am writed a servlet that have to get a connection to xindice database,
I seted my classpath like in xindice 1.1 Developer Guide.
I also used xindice-1.1b4.
Compilation turn well, but when i am getted connect to my servlet via tomcat, my browser state this error message: NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmldb/api/base/XMLDBException;

Should anyone please no what is wrong and even what should i do to correct this error.
I thank all of you in advance,
Regards,
Majirus

---------------------------------
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Re: NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmldb/api/base/XMLDBException

Posted by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi Andre,
I thank you very. I am going to check my web-inf/lib now.
Regards,
Majirus

Andre Juffer <aj...@sun3.oulu.fi> wrote:
Janvier Majirus wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am writed a servlet that have to get a connection to xindice database,
> I seted my classpath like in xindice 1.1 Developer Guide.
> I also used xindice-1.1b4.
> Compilation turn well, but when i am getted connect to my servlet via
> tomcat, my browser state this error message: NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/xmldb/api/base/XMLDBException;
>
> Should anyone please no what is wrong and even what should i do to
> correct this error.
> I thank all of you in advance,
> Regards,
> Majirus

Please check your WEB-INF/lib. You are missing a jar, possibly
xmldb-api-20030701.jar. This jar contains the
org/xmldb/api/base/XMLDBException.class. You can get
xmldb-api-20030701.jar in the lib directory of xindice-1.1b4

--
Andre H. Juffer | Phone: +358-8-553 1161
The Biocenter and | Fax: +358-8-553-1141

Posted by Andre Juffer <aj...@sun3.oulu.fi>.