Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2008/03/11 22:32:00 UTC

JUnit 3.8.x

Hi,

I noticed that Maven is using junit:3.8.1 quite everywhere for its tests
although a later maintenance release of the 3.x line exists with
junit:3.8.2. Is there a known issue with 3.8.2 that makes one stick to
3.8.1?

Benjamin

Re: JUnit 3.8.x

Posted by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com>.
Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> I noticed that Maven is using junit:3.8.1 quite everywhere for its tests
> although a later maintenance release of the 3.x line exists with junit:3.8.2.
> Is there a known issue with 3.8.2 that makes one stick to 3.8.1?

I think it's just that JUnit 3.8.1 was released in 2002 so a lot of people
are still using it, aren't aware of a newer version, etc.

-Dan

Re: JUnit 3.8.x

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I'm not aware of any issues, doxia is using 3.8.2 everywhere.

-Lukas