Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/04/01 19:13:58 UTC

Zookeeper Contributor Workshop

Hi all,
    Patrick Hunt will be organizing the Zookeeper Contributor Workshop
on 6/30. Please send email to him if you'd like propose a topic.

-- Owen

Re: Zookeeper Contributor Workshop

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I've never done one so I don't know. I don't see why we couldn't setup a
phone conference though. Might be hard to see the whiteboard, etc... .
;-) I've noted it down to try and make this happen.

Thanks!

Patrick

Posted by Vishal K <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,