Posted to builds@apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/14 05:12:30 UTC

windows-2012-2: exception when executing build

Hey,

since yesterday I observe that windows-2012-2 does not work any more
and fails with a remoting related exception when a build is started.
Please see https://builds.apache.org/job/logging-log4net/job/feature%252Fcd-pipeline/232/console
for the full console output.

Any ideas what the cause could be? Did I introduce this issue with our
latest changes to the CI?

Cheers
--
Dominik Psenner

Re: windows-2012-2: exception when executing build

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Karl Heinz!

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,