Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/11 17:30:25 UTC

Fwd: request to point out for my error

Forwarding to dev@

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cherry Ko <ap...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Subject: request to point out for my error
To: smarthi@apache.org

Dear Smarthi,
     May I introduce myself.I'm Cherryko,Ph.D candidats of UCSY,Myanmar.I'm
studying about mahout samsara and trying to propose ML algorithm on
samsara.But I'm a beginner to start samsara.When I was running samsara code
,I got the following error.Although I tried as much as I can,I can't afford
and find the main error.
I used mahout version 0.12.3,scala 2.10.4,spark 1.5.2 and hadoop 2.6.0
So,if you get a time,help me.Pelease!!!
I'll not forget your kindly helpness.I'm looking forward to your reply.
When I run mahout samsara code in intelliJ,the following errors are seen:

Re: request to point out for my error

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Adding Cherry

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.