Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com> on 2004/02/23 13:47:26 UTC

[Fwd: ASF Board Summary for February 18, 2004]

Looks like we're mostly in-line with the recommendations issued by the
board, except possibly for:

   - author tags are officially discouraged. these create difficulties in
     establishing the proper ownership and the protection of our
     committers. there are other social issues dealing with collaborative
     development, but the Board is concerned about the legal ramifications
     around the use of author tags

Should we just go and remove them all?