Posted to users@apex.apache.org by chiranjeevi vasupilli <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 09:22:53 UTC

.apa upload failed. 500 Server Error

Hi Team,

I'm facing an issue while uploading the .apa file in Data Torrent.
While uploading it is failed with 500 Server Error.

Please suggest what could be the reason, how to identify the problematic
code int the jar.

Thanks
Chiranjeevi V

Re: .apa upload failed. 500 Server Error

Posted by Venkatesh Kottapalli <ve...@datatorrent.com>.
Please check the gateway logs for exceptions.

If it may help, one thing that I can think of is no free memory available
in the server for the user running the gateway.

-Venky.