Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com> on 2011/06/15 22:25:58 UTC

RE : How can I use Progressive display in my code

Hi,

You have to wrap your loop with progressiveDisplay component and handle onProgressiveDisplay event.

Try to use like this :

<t:progressivedisplay t:id="progressiveDisplayCompleteList">
t:value="modelBean"          t:encoder="accountListEncoder">
               ${modelBean.accountName}
</t:progressivedisplay>

In your Java code, add :

   @InjectComponent
    private Loop accountListItemsLoop;

   Object onProgressiveDisplayFromProgressiveDisplayCompleteList()
    {
        return accountListItemsLoop;
    }

More information on progressivedisplay component parameters here :

http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/ProgressiveDisplay.html

Laurent

De : pradeepchy [pradeepchy@gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 15 juin 2011 18:34
À : users@tapestry.apache.org
Objet : How can I use Progressive display in my code

I want to use <t:progressiveDisplay> in my code which initially display the
list of users. When a search button is clicked I progress icon to display to
let the user know about the processing.
The code I have used is as follows :

<t:zone id="prop:consortiaListZone" t:update="show">
<t:delegate to="consortiaListBlock" />
</t:zone>

<t:block id="consortiaListBlock">
  <form t:type="form" t:id="account_search" t:zone="prop:consortiaListZone">
        <input t:type="textField" t:id="text" t:clientId="text" t:size="82"
t:tabindex="8" />
        <button type="submit" id="submitButton" tabindex="9">Search</button>
t:value="modelBean"          t:encoder="accountListEncoder">
               ${modelBean.accountName}
   </form>
 </t:block>

In Java Code :

@Property
@Inject
private Block consortiaListBlock;

And a Handler to respond to search button :

@OnEvent(component = "account_search", value = EventConstants.SUBMIT)
Object getSubAccountUserList() {
          //Processing logic
return consortiaListBlock;
 }

My problem is I am not able to find a way to include <t:progressiveDisplay>
in my code. Please help me to sort out the problem.