Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by peter lin <pe...@labs.gte.com> on 2002/07/22 15:00:19 UTC

webapp name question?

Does anyone know how to get the webapp name from ServletContext?  Here
is a quick description of what i am trying to do.

I have a webapp that i want to load when tomcat starts. I want to make
sure the webapp only starts for one webapp and not the others.

I wrote a test class that implements
javax.servlet.ServletContextListener. What I'm seeing is the event is
fired twice and therefore loading the app twice.  It seems a bit weird
to have the event fire twice.  My test Listener checks to make sure the
app isn't already in the ServletContext before creating it.  I have the
root path set to specific path in server.xml.

thanks in advance.

peter lin