Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Robert, Betts" <ro...@ensemble.co.za> on 2001/05/23 15:18:40 UTC

problem with /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll on win2k

Howdy

I have looked at the docs, faq and gone throught the list archive, but not
found a solution to my particular problem.

I have installed tc 3.2.1 on a win2k prof machine with iis 5, running tomcat
out of process.

I can run tomcat with no problems as a service or as a stand alone
executable.

I can also load isapi_redirect.dll as a ISAPI filter and it shows the green
light.

I have tripple checked that the right permissions have been setup on the
virtual directory /jakarta, and that it includes execute permissions.

Can anyone please help me or point me in the right direction.

I get an file not found error when run the examples, BUT I get NO ERROR when
I run http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/index.html.

Thanks

Rob

Now for the problem details:

When from my browser I call "http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html", I
get the followinf out put:

	Not Found (404)
	Original request: /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

	Not found request: /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

Web Logfile has the following:

12:52:51 127.0.0.1 W3SVC1 80 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 401
12:52:51 127.0.0.1 W3SVC1 80 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 200

The output from tomcat:

	2001-05-23 03:05:41 - Ctx(  ): 404 R(  + /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
+ null) null

Re: problem with /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll on win2k

Posted by Jerry Villamizar <jv...@marketnews.com>.
UNSUBSCRIBE

Posted by Will Thien <wt...@thien.com>.
This might help also. Do not add any drive letters. cut and paste.

Under the tomcat conf directory

In the server.xml enter above the context examples. Also restart all
internet services not just the web server., the iis redirector dll will not
re-read the registry and files other wise

        <Context path="/"
                 docBase="/Inetpub/wwwroot"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

Also add any context to the uriworkermap.properties. Here are some examples

# Mount the examples context to the ajp12 worker
/examples/*=ajp12
/willtest/*=ajp12
/bull/*=ajp12