Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 18:31:19 UTC

[4.14.1] Release update

Erik,

It looks like we are good to go with the docs.  There is one failing
Mustella test that I am hoping to take a look at that soon.  I might need
Alex's help on that though.

Anything else you want me to take care of before cutting the first RC?

Thanks,
Om

Re: [4.14.1] Release update

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> Om, you're awesome!
>
> And I dread your comment on the 'first RC'... We're going to make sure
> there's only one!

Alright, the first and one and only RC :-)

> I'll try to find some time tomorrow to see where we are on this release.
>
> Question: what are your thoughts on releasing this point update out of
> sync with the Installer release (which seem to be taking a bit longer
> to come together)?

I would rather keep the releases separate.  I don't see the need for
coupling them together.

Thanks,
Om

Re: [4.14.1] Release update