Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <ch...@univativ.de> on 2006/10/04 18:43:20 UTC

[CForms & Dojo] no tag handler registered for type: dojo:cformsform when seting debugAtAllCosts param

Hi,

I am currently working on perfectioning my onchange submit stuff for the suggestion-lists. Unfortunately as soon as I set "djConfig.debugAtAllCosts = true;" the suggestion-lists break with this strange error message: "no tag handler registed for type: dojo:cformsform"

Without this option dojo loads all other js-files asynchronously and I cannot access them inside any java-script debugger. Any ideas why this could be? I don't know if this is important, but I am currently working on the CVS version ... I think this is 2.1.10.

Regards,

      Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf