Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Paul McCumber <PM...@hypercom.com> on 2000/04/12 20:24:05 UTC

NT Installation

The final step, I thought, was to add

LoadModule perl_module modules/ApacheModulePerl.dll

to the conf/httpd.conf file.  Prior to this line, Apache will start and act
as a web server.  After insertion of this line I get the error:

_ap_table_add@12 could not be located in ApacheCore.dll

I put the line immediately after the other LoadModule lines, which were and
still are, commented out.

What am I doing wrong?

Paul

Re: NT Installation

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Paul McCumber wrote:

> The final step, I thought, was to add
>
> LoadModule perl_module modules/ApacheModulePerl.dll
>
> to the conf/httpd.conf file.  Prior to this line, Apache will start and act
> as a web server.  After insertion of this line I get the error:
>
> _ap_table_add@12 could not be located in ApacheCore.dll
>
> I put the line immediately after the other LoadModule lines, which were and
> still are, commented out.

Hi,
    Are you using the CPAN binary of Jeffrey Baker's? You might
try another Win32 mod_perl binary at ftp://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/pub/other/;
this also has the necessary Apache+Perl binaries necessary to run it.

best regards,
randy kobes