Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2012/10/30 08:45:59 UTC

CouchDB 1.3.0 Blockers

Hi everybody,

This is the current list of blocking tickets. It will change a bit
over the week as we continue to clean things out, but feel free to
take a whack at any of them!

Key         Summary
COUCHDB-1570Replicator writes corrupt remote checkpoint document on
error; breaks replication
COUCHDB-1561Check licensing of JavaScript files generated by Sphinx
COUCHDB-1521multipart parser gets multiple attachments mixed up
COUCHDB-1445CouchDB deletes .view files if it can't open them, even if
the error is "emfile".
COUCHDB-1410Formally define number support
COUCHDB-1346CouchDB hangs during start of view indexing
COUCHDB-1339JS CLI Test Suite: use shell trap to catch dying beam
processes during test runs
COUCHDB-1338JS CLI test suite: have CouchDB start with port=0
COUCHDB-1259Replication ID is not stable if local server has a dynamic
port number
COUCHDB-431 Support cross domain XMLHttpRequest (XHR) calls by
implementing Access Control spec

A+
Dave

Re: CouchDB 1.3.0 Blockers

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> This is the current list of blocking tickets. It will change a bit
> over the week as we continue to clean things out, but feel free to
> take a whack at any of them!
>
> Key         Summary
> COUCHDB-1570Replicator writes corrupt remote checkpoint document on
> error; breaks replication
>             https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1570

Closed as invalid.

> COUCHDB-1521multipart parser gets multiple attachments mixed up
>             https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1521

Assigned to me, since I've got none of the others right now. But if
anyone feels strongly like they're ready to tackle it, just let me
know and take it back.

> COUCHDB-1445CouchDB deletes .view files if it can't open them, even if
> the error is "emfile".
>             https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1445

Fixed.

> COUCHDB-1339JS CLI Test Suite: use shell trap to catch dying beam
> processes during test runs
>             https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1339
> COUCHDB-1338JS CLI test suite: have CouchDB start with port=0

Both fixed.

Re: CouchDB 1.3.0 Blockers

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> wrote:

> COUCHDB-431 Support cross domain XMLHttpRequest (XHR) calls by
> implementing Access Control spec
>             https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-431

coming tomorrow morning. I will create the branch in the night. It
will need some tests.

- benoit

Re: CouchDB 1.3.0 Blockers

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks for this list, Dave.

This is a great opportunity for people to pitch in. Doesn't matter if
you're a committer or not. Please feel free to jump on one of this tickets,
see what the deal is, and pitch in however you can. Let's pull together and
get these knocked out!

--
NS