Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Maria Beckham <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2014/06/26 07:19:29 UTC

How to make tomcat cartridge talk to mysql cartridge?

hi there,

Does 4.0.0 release already has the feature to make tomcat cartridge talk automatically to mysql cartridge once both of get subcribed and spawned? Or do we need to manually change the tomcat environment to make it talk to mysql after both of them have gotten spawned?

thanks,
maria

Re: How to make tomcat cartridge talk to mysql cartridge?

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria,

Adding a bit more to what Manula said, ideally in this case you should be
able to consider Tomcat and MySQL as a group, and not do any manual
configurations. Currently Stratos does not support cartridge instance
grouping in such a manner. It's a major feature and will be supported in a
later release. For now you need to do the relevant configurations manually.

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Maria,