Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/18 22:08:27 UTC

remove lib/junit37.jar?

Anyone mind me removing it?
If yes, may I replace it with version 3.8.1?

If I get no answers in a few days I'll assume you're okay with the
first question.  If you are okay with it, no need to write.

Thanks,
Otis

Re: remove lib/junit37.jar?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Nothing major, I believe.  3.8 release was buggy, hence 3.8.1.
3.8.1 does simplify things a bit - no need for that ctor with a String
argument, for instance.  There are other changes, but this is the one I
noticed while using 3.8.1 at work.

Otis

Re: remove lib/junit37.jar?

Posted by Brian Goetz <br...@quiotix.com>.