Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com> on 2017/12/06 17:33:30 UTC

Policy on 3.11.0 packages...

We maintain a custom-index plug-in that we haven't ported to 3.11.1
which is a non-zero effort. (Stratio's Lucene plug-in is in the same
boat here.)

I would like to inquire as to the non-availability of Debian and RPM
packages for Cassandra 3.11.0 now that 3.11.1 is the latest. What's the
thinking on this? Why does package support move on so quickly without
back-support for most recent, stable version, etc?

Thanks,

Russ

Re: Policy on 3.11.0 packages...

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com>.