Posted to users@flex.apache.org by David Harrburger <dh...@bluetools.fr> on 2014/12/16 07:36:35 UTC

[FLEX INSTALLER] config.xml

Hi dear Flexers !

Can’t test the 4.14 RC, below the log (from the installer)

Version 3.1.0 (windows)
Using Locale: fr_FR
L'URL de téléchargement du SDK à été récupérée à partir du CGI.
AIR version 15.0
Flash Player version 15.0
Unable to load http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-sdk_release-candidate/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml
Installation interrompue

Env :
- OS : Win 8.1
- Installer 3.1
- Air 15

Help me please !

Happy coding !

David

Best Regards,

David Harrburger
dh@bluetools.fr
dh@active-documents.com

@scripteo

Re: [FLEX INSTALLER] config.xml

Posted by David Harrburger <dh...@bluetools.fr>.
Ok Alex, no problem to join the dev mailing list (not sure I can help you
because I don't have the skills the Flex Dream Team have but for sure, I
will try to do my best :o)
Will join the mailing later this day

thanks a lot
David

There is already a discussion on this topic going on on the
dev@flex.apache.org mailing list.  Can you join in there?  Dev@ is a
better mailing list for pre-release discussions anyway.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi David,