Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan <vi...@gmx.de> on 2001/10/05 00:26:33 UTC

How to use the C2 Pool and/or ComponentManager for persistant objects?

Hello cocoon world!
I am using a manager that reads a config file and provides some modules and other useful objects.
I would intend this manager object (or maybe some more instances can be created to increase the speed of access) to be loaded with cocoon and persist in memory so every instance of my generator classes can access it. How would I do this? In logfiles you can read abjects that are retrived from and returned to a pool. This would be quite what I want. But my investigation of that Poolable stuff didn't get far.
Thankful for any help is: Jan.