Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com> on 2015/10/29 22:22:57 UTC

[Help Needed from Mentors] Creation of a SVN folder for Myriad

Dear Mentors,

  Request your help on a couple of INFRA items to help launch Apache
website for Myriad.

    1. Myriad needs a "myriad" folder under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ to place the artifacts required
for the website.

    2. The contents of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/myriad/site need to be published
to http://myriad.incubator.apache.org.

Thanks,
Santosh

Re: [Help Needed from Mentors] Creation of a SVN folder for Myriad

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
Amazingly, we now have
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/myriad/site created and added to
svnpubsub!  Thanks to Geoffery Corey!

Santosh

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
This is how gitpubsub works, but i think they use the branch named
content... Not sure if that's configurable.

--
Sent from my Mobile device

Re: [Help Needed from Mentors] Creation of a SVN folder for Myriad

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
OK.

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.