Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Junia Porto <ju...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/07/12 21:39:13 UTC

Solution to localization problem

I had a localization problem while doing the Apache tutorial with Jetspeed 1.6, and looked through google and found someone in the mailing list with the same problem.

I noticed that this problem only happens when I deploy the tutorial, except for the first one. That is, when I use:

maven -Dtutorial=1 jetspeed:deploy

that localization problem doesn't happen, but it will happen if you use other than "-Dtutorial=1". So maybe it's a tutorial problem.

Junia

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/