Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ken Gentle <j....@acm.org> on 2003/02/07 22:58:32 UTC

Guidelines for unit tests/test cases?

I'm working on a patch for CvsChangeLog I'd like to submit and I want to
play by the rules.  Are there any written guidelines for ANT unit tests?

Thanks!

         Ken

J. Kenneth Gentle (Ken)    | Phone: (610) 255-0361
Gentle Software, LLC       | Email: j.kenneth.gentle@acm.org

Re: Guidelines for unit tests/test cases?

Posted by Ken Gentle <j....@acm.org>.
Thanks, Conor.

You'be been really busy over the last several days, thanks for the response.

         Ken

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.